The construction professionals at Northwest Homecrafters specialize in all types of remodeling construction projects — from new room additions to fully updated kitchens and bathrooms — we complete all work with your satisfaction in mind.
“We have designed a project management system (PAMS) to help you achieve your project goals. Our processes and tools are created, refined and implemented for one purpose: to make your remodeling experience as enjoyable a journey as possible.”
Your home is the most important space in your life… it’s the place that reflects your lifestyle most. It is also where you build lasting memories and share stories with family and laughs with friends, and at the end of the day, where you seek relaxation and refuge.
Ready to find out how our services would benefit you on your home project?
Take a quick minute to tell us about your project and we will contact you to follow-up!
The Northwest Homecrafters Advantage
Our goal is to provide our clients with a sense of satisfaction when their remodeling project is complete. To achieve this goal, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of design, craftsmanship, timeliness and accountability.
We provide: Excellent project management • Affordable design process • Quality craftsmanship • Open and honest communication • One-year project warranty
“We have designed a project management system (PAMS) to help you achieve your project goals. Our processes and tools are created, refined and implemented for one purpose: to make your remodeling experience as enjoyable a journey as possible.
• Your initial feasibility meeting will be used to address your desired goals, scope of work, and budget.
• We work closely with you to address all pre-construction decisions. We will hash out all decisions until the homeowner is satisfied that all remodeling objectives are met.
• Beginning with the preliminary design process, clients are given a specific login code and invited to download relevant Selections Checklists available on the Northwest Homecrafters website.
• We communicate with all subcontractors and suppliers, including having a pre-construction meeting on site to ensure construction proceeds on time and smoothly.
• Upon construction completion, we ensure the scope of work has successfully met all parameters specified in the Construction Agreement